How can Salt Therapy help “Asthma”?
Salt Therapy is a natural treatment for asthma. During a salt therapy session, clients sit in a comfortable chair in one of our salt rooms for 1 Hour (one session), listening to relaxing music and breathing normally. Negatively ionized tiny salt particles enter the respiratory system reaching even the deepest part of the lung (alveoli).
Based on clinical studies, the dry, salt diffused air reduces inflammation in the whole respiratory tract; absorbing oedema (swelling) from the mucosal lining and widening the airway passages as well as unclogging blockages in the bronchi and bronchioles thus restoring normal transport of the mucus and rapid elimination of the residual tar and foreign allergens.
Salt Therapy is clinically proven to:
- Clear mucus from the airways thus removing airflow obstruction
- Enhance mucociliary clearance mechanism in both asthmatic and healthy subjects
- Balance airway-surface liquid
- Reduce bronchial hyper-responsiveness
- Improve lung functions
- Help clear unwanted inhaled particles from lungs
- Salt Therapy helps to treat all four major processes acting on the bronchi: inflammation, excessive mucus, spasm (Broncho-spasm), and hyper-reactivity. For most people – after a course of salt therapy, airways become normal and symptoms disappear.
Benefits of Salt Therapy Treatments are:
- Breathe easier after just a few sessions
- Alleviate sneezing, coughing, and shortness of breath
- Decrease your dosage of prescription medications, or even stop taking medications altogether
- Better handle triggers that provoke respiratory illnesses Prolong remission times
- Feel revitalized
Improve general health and quality of life