How can Salt Therapy help in COPD or Acute and Chronic Bronchitis treatment?
Salt Therapy has been clinically proven as an alternative, natural and 100% Drug-free acute and chronic bronchitis treatment to alleviate the symptoms associated with bronchitis. Dry salt aerosol inhalation reduces inflammation of the airways, assists in the reduction of mucus and help restore the body’s natural immune defenses.
Salt Therapy has been clinically proven to:
- Clear mucus from the airways and facilitate the return of normal mucociliary clearance from the sinuses,
- Has an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effect in the respiratory system
- Reduce bronchial hyper-responsiveness,
- Improve lung function
- Assist in the removal of inhaled pollutants and allergen from the lungs and airways
In clinical trials improvements were reported by 85% of the patients with mild and moderate bronchial asthma, 75% with severe bronchial asthma, and 98% with chronic bronchitis, bronchiectasis and cystic fibrosis after Salt Therapy. The patients were examined 6 and 12 months after the first Salt Therapy course.
Here are some of the many benefits you could discover after Salt Therapy treatments:
- Breathe easier after just a few sessions
- Alleviated symptoms such as sneezing, coughing, and shortness of breath
- Reduced dosage of prescription medications
- Reduced sensitivity to airborne triggers such as pollen and dust
- Prolong remission times
- Improved sense of wellness
- Improve general health and quality of life