How can Salt Therapy help “Sinusitis”?
Salt Therapy has been clinically proven to:
Clear mucus from the airways and facilitate the return of normal mucociliary clearance from the sinuses,
- Have an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effect in the respiratory system,
- Reduce bronchial hyper-responsiveness,
- Improve lung function, and
- Assist in the removal of inhaled pollutants and allergen from the lungs and airways.
Efficiency rate of Salt Therapy
In clinical trials improvements were reported by 85% of the patients with mild and moderate bronchial asthma, 75% with severe bronchial asthma, and 98 % with chronic bronchitis, bronchiectasis and cystic fibrosis after Salt Therapy. The patients were examined 6 and 12 months after the first Salt Therapy course.
Here are some of the many benefits you could discover after Salt Therapy treatments:
- Breathe easier after just a few sessions
- Alleviated symptoms such as sneezing, coughing, and shortness of breath
- Reduced dosage of prescription medications, sometimes eliminate the need to take medications altogether
- Reduced sensitivity to airborne triggers such as pollen and dust
- Prolong remission times
- Improved sense of wellness
- Improve general health and quality of life
Salt therapy is not recommended/contraindicated for the following conditions:
- Any form & stages of tuberculosis
- Acute stage of respiratory diseases
- Chronic obstructive lung diseases with 3rd stage of chronic lung insufficiency
- Cardiac insufficiency & severe heart disorders
- Chronic kidney disease
SALT CAVE SPA provides a 100% natural salt therapy and does not recommend or suggest altering or stopping any prescribed medication by medical practitioners or specialised consultants unless the individual has been advised to do so by their medical practitioners or specialised consultants.